Dental Hygiene Services at Downtown Dental Centre, London ON
Professional hygiene services keep London smiles gleaming
A beautiful smile begins with a healthy mouth. That is a simple concept, but everyone needs some professional help to accomplish it. Hygiene services
at Downtown Dental Centre Family Practice keep London
Once you become part of our practice family, you are not alone in any aspect of your oral health
. Our hygiene services include:
- Cleaning – Our trained hygienists gently remove the sticky film of bacterial plaque from teeth, hardened deposit of tartar, and surface stains. Using special instruments, they can see and reach crevices you cannot keep clean with daily brushing and flossing.
- Examination – Regular hygiene visits give the dentist an opportunity to detect soft tissue and tooth problems early, when they may be treated most effectively, with minimal discomfort, inconvenience, and expense.
- Fluoride – This fast, painless step helps children and adults avoid cavities.
- Breath control – Diagnosis of causes and professional treatment restores fresh breath.
- Periodontal maintenance – Techniques to get gum disease under control and halt its progress.
- Advice on home care – Our hygienists and dentists are happy to provide advice on nutrition, tobacco cessation, prevention of dental problems, and oral care products. Just ask for a demonstration of how to brush and floss properly.
Important benefits of professional hygiene visits
- Reduced risk of tooth decay.
- Less chance of losing teeth due to gum disease.
- Lower risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and other systemic illnesses.
- A bright smile.
- Fresh breath.
- Saving money. Most insurance plans cover all or a portion of hygiene visits. Even as an out-of-pocket expense, routine professional hygiene costs less than restorative procedures to correct dental issues.
Downtown Dental Centre Family Practice wants to be your partner in dental health
, for a lifetime. Call 1-855-669-0775 today to start your children and yourself on a path to years of healthy, happy, gorgeous smiles.