Best Dentistry Services, London ONOur priority is helping you enjoy the benefits of strong teeth and healthy gums. We recommend a program of good daily home care and regular appointments at Downtown Dental Centre Family Practice. Six-month check-ups are important to your dental and overall wellness. Many serious diseases, such as respiratory illness, are linked to poor oral health. By detecting and treating problems like tooth decay and gum disease early, we can prevent small issues from becoming severe.
Family and general dentistryThis practice is family-friendly from the reception area to treatment rooms. Patients of all ages are treated with courtesy and compassion. Our helpful staff takes time to answer questions and provide information you need to make informed treatment decisions.
We offer a broad range of services for individuals and families, delivered with clinical excellence and patient-centred enthusiasm, including:
- Biannual cleanings and examinations
- White fillings
- Root canal therapy
- Treatment for TMJ/TMD
- Non-surgical gum therapy
Cosmetic dentistryA favourite part of our business is creating stunning smiles. Our team knows that a bright, healthy smile gives you self-confidence, and leaves a positive impression on others.
Some of our most popular smile enhancements include:
- Teeth whitening – We offer a range of effective whitening treatments to brighten teeth stained by tobacco, beverages, foods, or simply the process of aging.
- Porcelain veneers – Ultra-thin laminates that are bonded to the front surfaces of visible teeth to cover deep discolouration, cracks, chips, or minor misalignment.
- White fillings – Composite resin material blends with your tooth structure, for a smile that looks clean and natural.
- Crowns and bridges – Strong, durable restorations that also beautify the smile.
- Dental implants - Replacement teeth with natural look, feel, and function. An implant becomes a permanent part of your mouth, eliminating gaps and restoring ability to chew efficiently and speak clearly.
A graduate from the University of Western Ontario Dr. David Favell holds a Hons.BSc degree in chemistry, and a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Favell is an established and reputed professional who aims to provide his patients with the best possible care.
A member of the London and District Dental Society, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and the Ontario Dental Association, Dr. Favell continues to polish his expertise by continuing to keep up with the latest research and findings in the field, to ensure the quality of his service.