Visit Downtown Dental Centre in London ON for amazing Full Mouth Restoration
London dental team provides full mouth restorations
Examination and assessmentTransformation begins with a comprehensive assessment of existing problems. This process includes:
- Thorough examination of the teeth, soft tissues, head, and neck.
- Evaluation of bite and TMJ function.
- Review of medical history.
Personalized treatment planFull mouth restoration may be completed as quickly as possible, or phased in over time to fit your budget and time constraints. The dentist will coordinate care with specialists, as needed. Your individualized strategy may include:
- Periodontal care – Non-surgical gum therapy to get periodontal disease under control.
- Preparation – Extractions or bone grafting, if necessary.
- Dental restorations – Bonded fillings, dental bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays, implants, and root canal therapy.
- Cosmetic treatments – Teeth whitening, veneers, and other procedures to enhance your appearance.
- Neuromuscular dentistry – Techniques to balance the bite, reduce bruxism (clenching and grinding), and relieve TMJ disorders.
- Orthodontics – Invisalign clear braces for straighter teeth that look terrific and are easier to keep clean.
- Maintenance – We want you to enjoy your new smile for life. Our hygiene team shares tips and hands-on demonstrations for a lasting return on your investment.
A graduate from the University of Western Ontario Dr. David Favell holds a Hons.BSc degree in chemistry, and a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Favell is an established and reputed professional who aims to provide his patients with the best possible care.
A member of the London and District Dental Society, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and the Ontario Dental Association, Dr. Favell continues to polish his expertise by continuing to keep up with the latest research and findings in the field, to ensure the quality of his service.