Full Mouth Restorations at Downtown Dental Centre, London ON
London dental team provides full mouth restorations
Has a history of negligent oral care, trauma, or illness left you with multiple dental problems? Missing and broken teeth, advanced tooth decay, and periodontal disease have a serious impact on quality of life. The dentists at Downtown Dental Centre Family Practice take a customized approach to full mouth restorations, to help London area patients enjoy smiling, eating, socializing, and improved wellness.
Examination and assessmentTransformation begins with a comprehensive assessment of existing problems. This process includes:
- Thorough examination of the teeth, soft tissues, head, and neck.
- Evaluation of bite and TMJ function.
- Review of medical history.
Personalized treatment planFull mouth restoration may be completed as quickly as possible, or phased in over time to fit your budget and time constraints. The dentist will coordinate care with specialists, as needed. Your individualized strategy may include:
- Periodontal care – Non-surgical gum therapy to get periodontal disease under control.
- Preparation – Extractions or bone grafting, if necessary.
- Dental restorations – Bonded fillings, dental bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays, implants, and root canal therapy.
- Cosmetic treatments – Teeth whitening, veneers, and other procedures to enhance your appearance.
- Neuromuscular dentistry – Techniques to balance the bite, reduce bruxism (clenching and grinding), and relieve TMJ disorders.
- Orthodontics – Invisalign clear braces for straighter teeth that look terrific and are easier to keep clean.
- Maintenance – We want you to enjoy your new smile for life. Our hygiene team shares tips and hands-on demonstrations for a lasting return on your investment.